I was introduce into the world of custom PCs in about 2012. I was 8 at the time. I moved from Texas to Washington, USA to meet my stepdad. He let me use a old Alienware laptop for awhile until it died. The he built me a PC using some leftover parts he had lying around. That has done it, my love for computers had came. About a year and a half later, I killed the thing by plucking of all the capacitor and VRMs because I did not know any better and had no clue what they were at the time. I learn my lesson. Many hand me down PCs later I have a HP Pavilion HPE h8-1234. It ain't the best thing in the world, but it got the job done. Now I'm 14 living in Florida, with no job, so I can't build any new computers.
Tech I have
- HP Pavilion HPE h8-1234 (Redline)
- Dell Dimension 2300 (Lone Wolf)
- Toshiba NB205 Netbook
Projects I have planned in the future
* As soon I get a job and save up some cash, I plan to do a couple of computer builds, so here is what I have planned:*
- I plan to do a white AMD and Nvidia build with a ton of Corsair product and whatever hardware that's available in the future.
- HP Pavilion sleeper build: That will be a goody. I already nicked named it Redline. But will sure take a lot of work.
- Dell Dimension Sleeper build: Same with the Pavilion, nicked named Lone Wolf (For now).