|€149.90||+€6.99 s/h||In stock||€156.89||Buy|
|( 20 new from €174.64. Last updated 6 hours ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Black / White
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-C
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 440 mm / 17.323" With Drive Cages
- 440 mm / 17.323" Without Drive Cages
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 19 points
- 1 day ago
from completed build Old Guy's First Build
A good-looking, beautifully-assembled and highly-expandable case that was easy for my clumsy fingers to build in. I wanted the old-school CD/DVD drive, and surprisingly few cases offer that anymore.
I got the Gunmetal Grey model with front-panel USB-C option. The fans are black on this, not white as some earlier versions evidently were. Didn't want any RGB fan effects... the RAM lighting (set on steady, dim green) and one discreet LED strip look good to me. FWIW I use the Mystic Light "CPU Temp" lighting option so the light strip has some utility (under 40C = green, 40-60 = blue, over 60 = red).
Ventilation-wise, I am running with top open as shown in pics, and added two extra fans: intake in bottom-front, and exhaust out top-rear. The Fractal Design 140mm fans are nice and quiet, so even open-topped with five case fans and push-pull Noctua cooler the system is near-silent.
- 8 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build ANGAD build with Ryzen 7 2700x
Really nice case. Chose this one to future poof current build when I plan to water cool with custom water loop. I am currently running with stock fans and the ryzen 7 2700x with stock cooler, so far the temps are fine.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
- GeForce GTX 1080
- Intel Core i9-9900KS (@5 GHz)
- GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
- GeForce GTX 1660 Super