55 Hz - 20 kHz
Power (Front, Each)
- 360-degree sound: Also known as omnidirectional acoustics, 360-degree sound helps project sound evenly in all directions, giving you a great listening experience throughout the room.
- Ported, down-firing subwoofer: Delivers rich bass that brings music, movies, and games to life.
- 30 watts (RMS) of power: Fills the room with big, bold sound.
- 1 dual RCA jack and a 3.5 mm jack: Let you easily connect a Logitech Squeezebox network music player, DVD player, gaming console, or iPod.
- Integrated headphone jack: Lets you listen in private whenever you want.
- 39 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build My wife does not approve of my obsession.
Given to me from Micro Center from a mistake from my very first purchase. Again, great customer service from MC!
- 36 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build The Meme Machine (Gaming Rig)
I just wanted speakers, I'm no audiophile. These sound pretty good for their price. If all you're doing is gaming and watching videos then these will do you just fine.
- 31 points
- 58 months ago
from completed build Tiny Tina 2.5
Great sound for a great price. All about that bass!
- 22 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build My Savior
Amazing speakers that produce amazing sound. No problems other than the wire management is a hassle.
- 16 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build Creating Perfection from 3K worth of Mc-Money [Full-Rig]
More than enough sound for my small room and bass that you can get immersed in, Sound towers are their own separate entities and makes for good sound setups (Not one big long line you don't have many options with). Fit easy enough on my medium sized desk and haven't posed a problem yet.
- 13 points
- 20 months ago
from completed build Jedi Master Wilson
Surprisingly big sound for such an inexpensive set. I was using these speakers from a Mac laptop before the PC was built and I was like 'ehh these are okay i guess' and then I plugged them into my PC after I built it and the sound was super full and clear. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for solid sonic quality without breaking the bank.
- 12 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build Blazing Blue 2.0
Surprisingly amazing speakers for the price. They sound really great, and the bass comes through very well. I was utterly shocked with the quality of sound these little speakers produced. Very highly recommended for someone who doesn't use speakers that often but still wants them.
- 11 points
- 29 months ago
from completed build First Time Build RGB for the win!
It emits sound. Sounds good to me and very cheap!
- 10 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build The First Personal Build
Cool looking, cheap speakers. The sound is nice enough to game and listen to music on when I don't have my headphones plugged into them. The bass is even quite deep. Only gripe the the port beside the headphone port doesn't support mics, only audio in from phones\etc. Otherwise good system for people wanting affordable computer speakers.
- Intel Core i7-3770K (@4.1GHz)
- GeForce GTX 780
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X (@3.8GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1070
- Intel Core i5-6600K (@4.3GHz)
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti