|( 12 new from €196.99. Last updated 3 minutes ago. )|
|€184.90||+€12.90 s/h||In stock||€197.80||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Black / White
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
413 mm / 16.26"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 195 points
- 13 months ago
from completed build Valar Morghulis
This is a good case if you want something that looks nice out of the box. Cable management potential is above average but this isn't an ideal case for water cooling. I could only fit a slim 360 up top and would have had a hard time putting a Rad with fans in the front and still have room for the pump/res etc. As you can see from my build, water cooling is doable in this case but there are better cases if that is your goal.
The biggest complaint i have with this case is when pairing it with the NZXT motherboard the placement of the 3.0 USB header is in a terrible place for cable management. I had to cut into the case to get the Front Panel header to fit right without it laying across the PSU shroud awkwardly. You can see it in one of the before/after pics on my build.
- 23 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build Superhercplays Dream Build- 9900K & 2080 ti
Amazing looking case with the light strips in all. The smart hub works great and CAM has had no problems. Cable management can get a bit tight with all the wires.
- 17 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build The PUZZLER
Great to build in, but could've used more cable space around back.
- 13 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build First PC build (By a Console Peasant)
Super clean like Mr Clean
- 13 points
- 9 months ago
from completed build WHITEOUT Ryzen 2700x + RTX 2080
Case is great, fan/RGB controller and software blows, I ripped out the controller and RGB strip.
- 8 points
- 4 days ago
from completed build A Likely Incredible Computing Engine (A.L.I.C.E.)
I knew i wanted this case when i saw it. The full tempered glass front panel shows off everything my systems got, The cable management gives you a lot of room to play (even though i suck at it :o ), and the included smart device and LEDs make building an RGB system in this case very easy. It's a clean design and it looks sharp on my desk. i recommend it
- 5 points
- 19 months ago
from completed build G18 Build
The case looks stunning and overall experience is great. However, even though cable management is such a strong point for this case, the hideout of the motherboard cables are too small for ModMesh to really fit with cable combs on it, therefore I wouldn't recommend ModMesh or this case in the same build if anyone is not a experienced builder.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- Intel Core i7-8700K (@5.1GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Intel Core i5-8600K
- GeForce RTX 2080
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
- GeForce RTX 2080