|( 12 new from €17.35. Last updated 2 hours ago. )|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- The ARCTIC MX-4 is a new thermal compound that guarantees exceptional heat dissipation from components and maintains the needed stability to push your computer system to its maximum.
- The ARCTIC MX-4 continues to be overclocker's ultimate choice when choosing thermal compound.
- Thermal Conductivity (W/mk): 8.5
- Viscosity (poise): 870
- Density (g/cm³): 2.5
- Dimensions: 20g: 182 x 35 x 20 mm
- Net Weight: 20g
- 32 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build Mini ITX Cougar QBX Kaze
Finally bought 20g so I won't run out.
- 24 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build No longer another red and black build
Its thermal paste. Was inexpensive and reviews were really good. I replaced the CPU and both GPU's thermal paste with this.
- 23 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build [Updated] Ditch the laptop dad!
Great product. Just don't freeze it, keep it in a cool and dry place instead and store it with the front end (where the paste comes out of) pointing down so that you won't have any moisture in it. Arctic support is pretty good I must admit.
- 7 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build The Station
I got this stuff because, I got a lemon mobo and had to get it replaced. I didn't want to be sketch and try and reuse the stuff already on the cpu and cooler, so I ordered this stuff. Over all it works great, it even shaved my temps down a few degrees C