* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Riing 12 LED Blue
Black / Blue
1000 - 1500 RPM
18.7 - 24.6 dB
- Patented Circular White LED Ring
- High Static Pressure for Case/Radiator Applications
- Concentrated Compression Blade Design
- Hydraulic Bearing for Low noise/Longer Lifespan
- LNC (Low Noise Cable) Included to Reduced Noise
- Anti-vibration Mounting System
- 60 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build Blue Ice 2.0 - The Reimagining
The colored corners are rubber, so that aids with eliminating vibrating. They look and feel like good quality fans. The best thing about these fans though is the LED ring. It looks absolutely amazing.
- 53 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build The Tiny Wooden Box
Colors are pretty, air flow is great, but does make a tiny bit of noise!
- 46 points
- 20 months ago
from completed build Tiny Stealth (For cheap)
Inexpensive and cool looking. Somewhat low key as well which is nice.
- 24 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build My sister's overkill pc
I put four of these things into my sister's build. Definitely worth it. They push air nicely, cooling the hdds, and exhausting hot air out the top.
- 21 points
- 56 months ago
from completed build MiniNIX - Dirt cheap Linux box
Decent fan, not too loud, especially if run at 80% (1200RPM) or less. As you get closer to the top speed it does begin to howl a bit, but that's to be expected at this pricepoint. LED ring makes for a really nice accent.
- 20 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build PowerHack
It's a fan it blows. I wish it had no LEDs though
- 20 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build The Ivory and Azure Tower
Does the job and is barely audible. Thumbs up.
- 18 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build The Extrion XT - My modded midrange build
It's a fan with a light.
- 16 points
- 55 months ago
from completed build ★ AVP VENOM (1ST BUILD) 4.1Ghz OC
Brilliant product, but noise levels are very dependent on case
- AMD Ryzen 5 1500X (@3.8GHz)
- Radeon RX 580
- Intel Core i9-9900K
- GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Intel Core i7-8700K
- GeForce GTX 1080