|( 11 new from €65.89. Last updated 2 hours ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Tinted Tempered Glass
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
330 mm / 12.992"
- 400 mm x 200 mm x 450 mm
- 15.748" x 7.874" x 17.717"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 36 L
- 1.271 ft³
- 13 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build First full build
One of the best budget friendly case out there, keep things cool and organized.
- 9 points
- 9 months ago
from completed build College Grad First Build
Clean looking case that makes my PC a beauty. Comes with extra screws for all the fans. Has one SSD mount included out of 2. Fits my EVGA G3 750 PSU and MSI B450 Tomahawk.
- 7 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build Can't Quite Put My Finger On It
Not bad, not great, just average. One thing in particular with this case is if you have a larger psu that isn't modular good luck putting it in the case. It doesn't have the removable bracket on the back of the case allowing you to put the PSU in from the rear so the right side is the only way you can put it in. The compartment under the shroud is a tight fit and there's a hard drive cage right in the way. I had to put the PSU in without any of the cables attached and then take the front side of the case of and reach in with the tips of my fingers and attach the cables with one hand while fishing them in to the PSU with the other hand. Very frustrating and time consuming. Smaller PSU fixes this problem seeing as the EVGA 750 G2 is rather long. The case does come with very subtle, adjustable accent lighting so it looks rather nice IMO. 3 stars
- 3 points
- 9 months ago
from completed build 10 hours of research, 12 hours of building (my first build)
Beautiful case, but man one of the top USB slots didn't work so that sucks. Fortunately there are like six other USB slots. Also the casing in the bottom just barely fits all the chords. I'm a novice, so maybe it's supposed to be this way.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters