|( 1 new from €333.08 . Last updated 4 hours ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Socket / CPU
White / Black
- 2-Way SLI Capable
- CrossFire Capable
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 195 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build Valar Morghulis
This is a very good looking MoBo. The armor snaps in and out so you can easily remove and add your own custom paint job. 3 USB 2.0 headers and a USB 3.0 front header. No type c though :(. More Fan headers then you will likely ever need. One reviewer said he had a hard time screwing the board to the case with the armor on. I'm not sure why he didn't just remove the armor to screw it down. It also features 2 RGB headers that can power 4 strips and 5 RGB fans. The BIOS on this board is not very good and it's very pricey for the funcionality. If you are looking for a board for a custom build and willing to sacrifice on an easy to follow BIOS this is the board for you.
- 51 points
- 23 months ago
from completed build Mox Diamond
I love this motherboard. It looks amazing, it has Hue+ and Grid built into it, it came with 2 LED strips, I can fit the kraken x62 without RAM clearance issues, it has plenty of ports for fans and USB2, etc. Only -1 star for price and because the metal plate cover makes it really hard to screw the board to the case if you don't have a good magnetic screwdriver. I had a screw slip while trying to put it in and took me a good 15 minutes trying to get it out. I ended up using masking tape to keep the screw with my screwdriver, then when I screwed it in tightly I could pull the screwdriver out with the tape.
- 14 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build Black and White Overwatch First Build
Great board, a bit overpriced.
- 9 points
- 9 months ago
from completed build Ilse - Second Build
It's a good motherboard. I had to take the top L-shaped plate off because I couldn't fit some stuff in there like my CPU cooler radiator, but it's easily removable. Matches the aesthetic I was going for perfectly. Comes with 2 RGB LED strips, which is nice. Got it on sale, too.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters