|€140.90||+€6.90 s/h||In stock||€147.80||Buy|
|€164.90||+FREE s/h||In stock||€164.90||Buy|
|€174.90||+FREE s/h||In stock||€174.90||Buy|
|( 17 new from €179.11 . Last updated 11 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ROG Strix B450-I Gaming
- Strix B450-I Gaming
- ROG Strix B450-I Gaming
Socket / CPU
Black / Silver
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 96 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build Sirius T10 6.4L SFF ITX Build
Its the only B450 ITX board that has 2 M.2 slots so chose this over the other boards.
- 42 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build 4K HTPC
Great little board, robust build quality and more device support and features than necessary for this build. The familiar ASUS ROG UEFI made setup a breeze, the isolated onboard audio sounds good, and I'd say it looks pretty sharp for an ITX board. Came with BIOS Version 2501 installed, but booted with the 3400G despite not officially supporting it.
- 34 points
- 6 months ago
from completed build ITX Gaming PC with super ultra monitor
For an ITX board, the B450 is enough featurewise compared to the X470, due to it only having space for 1x pciexpress port anyway. Support for newest Ryzen 3000 series, 2x Nvme ports and everything else you need for a high end gaming platform, this is a great bang for the buck.
- 29 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build FireRed V2
Easy navigation and bios controls. Great aesthetics.
- 24 points
- 13 months ago
from completed build White Lightning Jr
I really enjoyed working with this MB and it delivered absolutely everything I needed for the build. Standout features are two NVMe M.2 slots and decent wi-fi / Bluetooth with a snazzy external antenna included in the box. I was going to be a bit cheeky and dock one star for the GPU retaining clip which jammed and then broke off as I was removing my graphics card, but that may have been my heavy handedness.
- 24 points
- 5 months ago
from completed build Dreamy lil AMD boi
Expensive but very high quality.
- 22 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build TU150 ROG Build
My board came 3nd gen ryzen ready, very easy to use, good connections.
- 18 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build My Reddit machine
Perfect size for this build and with all the features I could use. I would have gotten a X470 board but several of the better features would have been worthless in a case this size. So far no issues with the board. With the custom loop, I turned off the RGB because you can't see it at all, but when I was testing with air, it was really nice.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters