|( 12 new from €54.70 . Last updated 9 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Riing 12 RGB Triple Pack
1000 - 1500 RPM
- Patented Circular LED Ring
- High Static Pressure for Case/Radiator Applications
- Concentrated Compression Blade Design
- Hydraulic Bearing for Low noise/Longer Lifespan
- 256 Color 3 Packs customized LED lighting effect
- Anti-vibration Mounting System
- 41 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build Define Nano S Build Ft. 6600k & GTX 1070
Great price for 3 LED PWM fans.
The hub, whilst it serves an understandable purpose adds unnecessary annoyance for wanting to change the LED color as it cannot be done through software. Paying more for the pack that includes being able to use software is not worth it in my opinion however.
- 41 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build Vader's Chamber
I love these fans. They keep the air moving in and out of my case nice and quietly. I don't have the RGB color adjusted in any way, they're still set to their default blue color - which is fine with my build. I have my GSkill RGB memory set to blue, as well as the Kraken X52.
The fans are entirely silent.
- 40 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build 4K for 2K
Got these at best buy because they were on sale, but didn't realize they were high static pressure till I had already bought them. They work fine as case fans but are probably better suited for radiators. They look great, but there is no way to control RGB via software.
- 33 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build 1440p gaming rgb build
Quiet and efficient the control sucks but it works
- 26 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build Upgrading after 2 years
Pretty but no way to sync = trash. Too bad I bought these when they first came out so it's not like I can sell return them.
- 24 points
- 50 months ago
from completed build LightBox
Looks wise, these things are fantastic. One of the fans in the set does seem a little noisier than the rest, but I have them on the low speed setting, so its less noticeable. I did have issues with the included controller unit not remembering its settings when plugged into a fan header on the MB (Asus Gene VIII) , but after searching around on various forums, this seemed to point to the fan header on my MB not supplying enough power to the controller unit. So I bought a fan to molex adapter, and plugged the controller unit directly into the PSU. Now the controller is remembering its settings, but the fans are no longer controlled by the MB, and always run at a set speed. This is fine for now, but not ideal.
- 22 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build What's in the box?!?!
More is always better. Triplets please.
- 18 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build "PCPP Has Taught You Well." - Modest Gaming Build for 2017 and Beyond
RGB! I love them, they add a great theme to my build, whichever color I choose to go. Fairly quiet.
- 15 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build 1440p RGB Build 2019 (Meshify C Dark, 7700k, GTX 1070)
RGB lightning is not the best but the quality is decent