|( 1 new from €51.32 . Last updated 1 hour ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
500 - 1800 RPM
20.42 - 75.98 CFM
14 - 25 dB
- PWM speed control to keep your system cool and silent all the time
- Smart APS (Adjustable Peak Speed) control providing 3 peak rpm options
- Patented Circular Type LED with 18 diodes and 6 switchable modes
- Patented Carved Halo Frame design for extra 20~30% airflow
- Twister Bearing technology for long lifetime and low noise
- Focus Blades centering the light to increase brightness
- Detachable fan blades for easy cleaning
- Isolator-mounts for shockproof and easy installation
- 33 points
- 56 months ago
from completed build Fear Of A Blank Hard Drive (FoaBHD)
I bought this fan to put on the other side of my CPU cooler, as I wanted to get as close as I could to the fan it came with. However, it looks like you can't get that fan specifically. This is pretty much the same fan, just with more LEDs, manual speed control, and a nifty button I routed to the back of my case to change the type of LED display.
- 15 points
- 44 months ago
Replaced some loud Rosewill stock fans, and these allow more cooling for less noise. They also have some neat lighting effects that can be toggled with buttons.
- 8 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build My First Love, I mean My First Build
Would be great to be able to sync its light rhythms with another fan of the same model, but since that isn't possible it works just fine as the one-of-a-kind accent fan in my system. Good little airflow fan with sick lighting patterns.
- Intel Core i5-6600
- Intel Core i7-4790K
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti
- Intel Core i3-4170
- Radeon R9 380