|( 1 new from €118.68, 2 used from €80.92 . Last updated 1 hour ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Kave XTD 5.1 Premium
20 Hz - 20 kHz
Black / Blue
Active Noise Cancelling
Sensitivity at 1 V RMS
- REAL 5.1 SURROUND SOUND
- with three driver units per earcup
- PREMIUM INBUILT MULTI-CHANNEL SOUND CARD
- for rich, interference-free audio
- SMARTPHONE TO HEADSET BLUETOOTH PAIRING
- let's you handle calls on the fly
- FULLY-EQUIPPED DESKTOP REMOTE
- total audio control at your fingertips
- SUPREME COMFORT: ULTRA-LIGHT DESIGN
- suitable for lengthy gaming sessions
- NOISE-CANCELLING MIC WITH MUTE LED
- fully rotatable and completely removable
- ROBUST AND DURABLE ENGINEERING
- built to last for long-term use
- 5.1 SPEAKER PORTS FEATURE IN REMOTE
- for a seamless hook-up to your existing sound system
- TANGLE-PROOF 3.6M CABLE
- for distraction-free gameplay
- 29 points
- 59 months ago
from completed build Neptune
Great headphones good quality sound, mic is ok, But they are especially useful as you can sync your phone to them so I don't miss calls while gaming.
- 24 points
- 59 months ago
from completed build Vulcan III
One of the best 5.1 surround sound headsets on the market. Has voice changing software with four settings (monster, man, woman, and duck) which can create a good chuckle in in-game chat or in a Skype call.
Very nice solid buttons on the desk based dongle, which is also an external sound card that you can plug surround sound speakers into.
With the Roccat Powergrid software on your phone, you can answer inbound phone calls on the headset by just pressing the phone button. The dongle has a solid volume wheel, and nice blue LEDs for all the buttons. You can change the volume of the surround speakers you have plugged into the dongle from the dongle. It gives volume options for "front", "center", "woofer", and "rear." The free changing design where you press the button on the dongle to change between the headset and speakers on the fly is actually messed up on my unit. When I change from headset to speakers, I end up losing audio on my rear speakers. This isn't that much of a gripe though, as my surround sound is plugged into my motherboard, which has a better sound card anyway.
For more info, I recommend watching JayzTwoCents review on YouTube.
- 14 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build Zensible (1070)
Extremely good surround experince!! When you look at it most titles are still 5.1 surround, even now when 6.1, 7.1 and even more channels are possible. Therefor it gives an astonishing realism in games and movies to exactly hear were details in the soundscape comes from.
Build quality scream build like a tank. Its very sturdy and looks like its going to last me years. I like the details like the way the earcups are hollow inside, so there is a small ridge holding them on your head and let your ear sit in its natural possition in the void inside. I never seen it done like this in any headphones but makes a ton of sense and feels very nice to wear. Even when the build quality is like this they are not really heavy. Sits well on a medium to big head. These cans are not small so people with small head or kids in the younger category most likely will not like the fit like i do.
Sound quality is good, but not great. My bar is most likely way higher in that regard as i been working in the audio business for 10 years, before switching to another field of work. When that is said they actually sound terrible out of the box, but be blessed is the software possabilities, when proper tweaked they sound real nice.
Have to tell you about the wirering as many reviews say its strange and annoying. I think it makes good sense. The wires are hardwired, can not be changed. Because a lot of normal people dont understand surround and dont care, it makes it all super easy to support from Roccats perspective when they as a company have full control over how its build. No loose plugs, no confusing setup just plug and play. Wires are a good lengh and a nice rubbery feel.
With so many nice things to say, why only 4 stars Daniel? Because they absolute SUCK at playing 2.0 stereo. I tried playing music and no matter what I did it sounded terrible terrible terrible. So please if you buy them buy them like I did, to use them for surround. I already have a great stereo speaker setup and a DAC/headphone solution for music.
Higly recommended surround headphones. Thumbs up ROCCAT
- Intel Core i5-4690K (@4.6GHz)
- GeForce GTX 980
- Intel Core i7-4790K
- GeForce GTX 970 (x2)
- Intel Core i7-6900K
- GeForce GTX 1080 (x2)