|( 1 new from €31.99, 1 used from €44.80. Last updated 20 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
18 Hz - 18 kHz
Active Noise Cancelling
Sensitivity at 1 V RMS
- Closed, dynamic, semi-circumaural stereo headphones
- Earcups can be removed from the headband
- Specially designed damping material ensures powerful bass response
- Lightweight turbine diaphragms for low bass
- High levels and crisp bass for modern rhythm-driven music
- Extremely comfortable to wear due to ultra-lightweight
- Design for extended listening
- Replaceable leatherette ear cushions
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight
- Diaphragms for high sound levels
- Convenient belt clip for adjusting the cable length when listening on the go
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- 20 points
- 58 months ago
from completed build Baby
Fits just over your ears, clamps down with some force (but not too much).
- 17 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build The Nomad Gaming/Productivity Rig
I bought this a few years ago and still delivers 'enough' sound for me. If it ain't broke, I don't intend to replace it.
- 7 points
- 44 months ago
from completed build the Devils Playground!
Friggin love these things! they almost "beat" out Dre's beats, the ones that cost $200+. I paid 10. these have slightly less bass range. other than that they sound VERY similar!
- 7 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build $1000 Crapbox
I've always gotten those cheap $5 headphones that last barely a month. I got this as a gift.
It's not the best headphone,i can still hear some static when the volume is high, but it's not bad at all.It's also really comfortable on the head.