|( 1 new from €14.95. Last updated 33 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Black / Blue
- Tuned for high pressure air delivery directly to components
- Better performance than standard case fans
- LED-lit translucent, frosted fan blades for a dramatic effect
- Specially designed fan blades and a sleeved bearing system for less vibration, noise and turbulence
- Available in single or twin packs.
- 246 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build Mod 0
These do the job, but they are a tad noisy and pricey for what you get.
- 49 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build illest Build (Skylake)
Got them cause they are blue, 2 for radiator and 1 for the bottom. Work great, easy to install (may require a little force).
- 13 points
- 54 months ago
from completed build My First PC ( AMD Gaming/CAD/Multitasking PC Build)
They do the job and add a nice glow to the top of my case!
- 12 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build Frostbyte - Budget Sandy Bridge i5/GTX 950 Build
Have used corsair fans before, a little loud in comparison to some others but it's not a problem as long as you have low noise adapters.
- 11 points
- 29 months ago
from completed build Kerstie - My first PC
bought it for the LED. looks nice in my system and isn't too loud
- 10 points
- 55 months ago
from completed build ICE A.A.G.E. (First Build Easy, Fast, and Affordable $1400 Build w/o EXTRAS)
No issues, looks and operates awesomely!
- 9 points
- 19 months ago
from completed build Kerstie has evolved into its final form: THE KERSTINATOR V2.0
Lowered its powerdraw in the bios so the fan will spin slower and now its much more quiet at 1000 Rpm.
- 5 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build Little Wyvern
I just love LED fans, plus I have a preference for Corsair products.