|( 1 new from €44.90, 1 used from €25.00. Last updated 1 hour ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- Fan Connector: 3-Pin or 4-Pin
- Finish: Textured Injected Plastic
- Included Accessories: 4x M3 Screws
- Connections: 1x Molex, 1x Temperature Sensor, 5x PWM Male Fan Connectors
- Maximum Combined Wattage : 75 Watts
- Brightness Levels: On / Off
- Control Modes: Manual / Performance / Quiet
- Fan Channel Quantity: 5 Channels
- Fan Channel Wattage: 15 Watts
- Temperature Range: 0 to 120 C degree
- Minimum Power To Fans: 0%
- Screen Size: 5.4 Inches
- Screen Type: Capacitive Touch
- 217 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build The Barbershop
Great fan controller. I wish it was a little more customizable though.
- 27 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build ☠ DarkFlare ☠ (Not First Build)
Works fine, little bit of a waste of money looking back on my purchase. Nothing wrong with the item itself, just kind of pointless to have nowadays. Does what it needs to.
- 19 points
- 50 months ago
from completed build Fourth Console Mk III
Looks great, easy to install and use and the price is tough to beat. Easily handled the seven fans I hooked up to it (via fan splitters) and offers nice configuration options, including the ability to link channels and disable the screen's backlighting altogether. Very shallow part depth means it won't interfere with other parts like the roof-mounted 140mm fans in my case.
- 17 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build ⁓ORION⁓ V.1.0 - Personal Setup, Part 5
No complaints. Just about all of the fans in my system are hooked up to this, and it works like a charm. The "beep" sound is really annoying, though.
- 13 points
- 20 months ago
from completed build "Gloria"
What an absolute pain the butt to get this thing installed in my case. It is "jerry-rigged" to all hell in there but, it's in. This should not be listed as "compatible" with the MasterCase Pro5." I like having the fan curve at my finger tips though. All in all a good product from NZXT, if you want this sort of thing, you would be hard pressed to find a better fan controller.
- 12 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build Went for The Flash, ended up with Superman
Bought this because the motherboard only had 3 fan headers and i wanted to include 5 total on the case. Works great!
- 11 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build My Humble PC
The casing doesn't support enough fans so I went for this. Pretty good fan controller, easy interface to control each of the fans.
- 11 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build Evolved 760T v.1.5 - Personal PC Build pt. 4
No issues whatsoever. Absolutely amazing fan controller, and I completely recommend it to anyone with a compatible case. Touchscreen is easy to use, has a lot of features and connections, and overall looks really neat.
- Intel Core i7-6800K
- GeForce GTX 1080
- Intel Core i7-5960X
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti (x3)
- Intel Core i7-5960X (@4.6GHz)
- GeForce GTX Titan X (x4)