|€12.90||Out of stock||€12.90+||Buy|
|( 1 new from €30.69 . Last updated 8 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Air Series AF120 Red
- Tuned for high-airflow, large volume cooling
- Better performance than standard case fans
- Translucent, frosted fan blades and Red LEDs for a dramatic effect
- Nine ultra-thin fan blades and a sleeved bearing system for less vibration, noise and turbulence
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- 107 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build Super Original First Build Name
Looks good, I like the lighting, not too noisy.
- 48 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build Bob
These contribute nothing to my airflow
- 37 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build Hesperus - First Build
They move enough air and look great at night (although they won't look as impressive as the pictures). Overall a good buy if bought in pairs. At the time of writing, singles are $15 each but the double pack on Amazon is $18.
- 26 points
- 55 months ago
from completed build Iron Cube (First Build)
AMAZING fans, beautiful and great airflow
- 24 points
- 59 months ago
from completed build Vulcan III
Move plenty of air, though not as much as the AF non-LED performance editions. LED is bright, and they get the job done. I will soon be upgrading these to the non-LED versions, and just using a remote control LED light strip by Satechi. 5/5.
- 22 points
- 56 months ago
from completed build Downsize your Upgrade - Corsair 250D
I may eventually replace the radiator fan of the two of these I bought with something that can do 80 cfm, but for now these are pretty quiet and look good as a pair. Corsair could improve the way that they market these though, the naming structure confused me a little.
- 21 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build Scarlet
They work and shine red LEDs without being too bright or too dark. Excellent.
- 20 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build Blackhawk 1.0
Bought these fans as a 2-pack on Amazon. I put two of these AF120 fans in the front of my Raidmax Viper GX case and relocated its stock fan to the back of the case, giving me only red LED case fans in the build. Super quiet!