|( 10 new from €111.60 . Last updated 1 minute ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
MicroATX Mini Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 265 mm / 10.433" With Drive Cages
- 330 mm / 12.992" Without Drive Cages
- 370 mm x 188 mm x 365 mm
- 14.567" x 7.402" x 14.37"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 25.389 L
- 0.897 ft³
- 13 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build "The Cactus" Black / White / Green mATX Build
One of the best looking mATX cases out right now in my opinion. Very sleek and clean. A critique though is the lack of integrated cable management, there should definitely be rubber flaps to route cables through instead of plastic that you have to break off. there should also be some sort of cover at the end of the PSU box to cover the cables coming out.
- 4 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build 301c Ryzen Build
I love this case. Cable management is difficult but if you take your time you will reap the rewards. Really difficult to connect the 2.5 inch storage drives if you are going to use their slots. Only part of the build that I cursed during was those damn drives haha.
- 1 point
- 17 months ago
from completed build AMD MicroATX Build
This case was easy to build in despite the size. The main problem being cable management but stuffing them all in the back seemed to work fine. The most appealing aspect of this case is it's simple solid panel design, making it sleek and able to fit in anywhere. I made sure to pick the 301c over the 301 as the 301c gives you the ability to control the front IO lights. These look great and outline the ports nicely. The see through material feel really high quality and isn't cheap and plasticy this goes for the whole case. Air flow isn't the best in this case due to the front fans design however I did not utilize these spaces anyway. My favourite part of this case is the tool-less glass panel giving you very easy and quick access to the inside of your PC.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters