|( 31 new from €164.90, 1 used from €139.00. Last updated 4 minutes ago. )|
|€164.90||+€6.99 s/h||In stock||€171.89||Buy|
|€164.90||+€12.90 s/h||In stock||€177.80||Buy|
|€184.90||Out of stock||€184.90+||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Crystal 280X RGB
MicroATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
300 mm / 11.811"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 30 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build 3800X2080
I love this case. This is my second build using it and I still never get bored looking at it. The cable management means I throw all the mess in the hidden chamber and keep a really minimal look in the main area. 4 x LL120's running a subtle white light give it the finish I was looking for.
- 17 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build 'i'll go out next week i swear' build
Great looking case. Plenty of room for cable management and good airflow. Comes with two pre installed LL120s aswell as node pro so totally worth it
- 11 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build The Video Editing Dream
I just love the design and aesthetics of this case. With 3 120mm intake fans and 2 140mm exhaust fans at the top, thermal performance has been just fine for me. The only issue I have is that neat cable management in the back is tricky, but there is at least plenty of space to tuck everything away.
- 8 points
- 9 months ago
from completed build Ryzen 2080 Ultra-Ultra Build
Building inside the 280x was quite easy. Surprised at how much space is inside this midtower. I do wish that the back had a 120 fan slot, but that was sacrificed for moving the PSU behind the motherboard.
- 7 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build Team blue red alert!
Nice case. Had to use 10 mm rubber spacers for the top glass panel to facilitate the airflow.
- 3 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build Editing and Gaming Build
After seeing this case in person, I switched up my entire build to Micro ATX. The fans and the case look incredible, and the back access to HDD bays is a nice touch although I'm not using them. Looks better without the dust filters and if you're not in a dusty area, I'd reccomend keeping them off.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters