|( 16 new from €51.88. Last updated 6 minutes ago. )|
|€54.99||+€6.99 s/h||In stock||€61.98||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
MicroATX Mini Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Mini ITX
- Micro ATX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
355 mm / 13.976"
- 201 mm x 378 mm x 445 mm
- 7.913" x 14.882" x 17.52"
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 33.81 L
- 1.194 ft³
- 34 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build First Building Adventure!
Wonderful. Easy cable management behind the motherboard, lots of room, comes with two fans with support for three more, and it feels sturdy. I'll probably come back to this for any future builds.
- 31 points
- 34 months ago
from completed build UnRyzen The Spare Parts PC + Timelapse
Aside from lack of EPS cable management the case is great :D, but if you can get an 88R get that instead of this.
- 25 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build Scrotie McBoogerballs
Cable management wasn't too much of an issue for me. The build went smooth as this case presented no problems. Also pretty small which helps for whenever I need to transport my PC.
- 21 points
- 20 months ago
from completed build Our first build, father-son bonding
Clean, elegant design with lots of cooling options. Case came with 2 x 120mm fans pre installed. Cable management was not too bad and there is room for up to 5 fans, front panel is mesh and can support up to 240mm fans. The included PSU dust filter is a bonus.
- 20 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build We talking about PRACTICE
Pretty spacious interior for a MATX tower. For budget PCs with small/few components, this is very easy to build in.
4/5 because there's very little clearance between the back panel and a sideways-mounted 3.5" drive, which made it tricky to manage fan and front panel cables.
- 20 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build $400 Home PC
Looks great and all the front I/O works (my old PC's audio jacks didn't work). The fans aren't too loud (my Wraith Stealth is much noisier ): and provide good airflow. My problems were:
- The standoff holes were slightly incorrectly tapped, so I could only screw some screws in halfway without stripping them (the MB is still secured in though)
- CPU/fan cables do not fit through the top, so I had to route them though the side cutout and around the MB.
- 19 points
- 57 months ago
from completed build Return of The Recycled PC
Plenty of room for cable management, can fit massive GPUs, and can have 5 fans, whats not to like?
- 19 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build THESILENCE
Good little case that fits in a general use setting much better than most computer cases. Quiet if you replace the stock fans.
- 19 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build Budget Gaming Rig - Complete Setup
Decent case, good simplistic look, not a lot of cable management room.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- AMD FX-4130
- Radeon R7 240
- AMD Phenom II X6 1045T
- Radeon HD 7950
- AMD Athlon X4 750K
- Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition