|( 1 new from €65.72. Last updated 10 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
48 Hz - 20 kHz
Power (Front, Each)
- The control pod makes it easy to control volume and headphone controls.
- The compact subwoofer fits into tight spaces and delivers deeper bass when you want to feel the beat.
- With its easy setup, just connect the speakers to the subwoofer, and plug the subwoofer into your computer.
- 49 points
- 26 months ago
from completed build First Gaming PC (go easy on me)
For $35, you cant go wrong! They sound very crisp!
- 32 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build Golden Build
Probably just the ones I got, but they started crackling a few months after I bought them. They sounded good before but they're slowly getting worse and it hasn't even been 6 months
- 29 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build Work PC
I had to set my equalizer to turn the bass down so I could hear people speak in movies.
- 26 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build First Build [Upgraded over time]
Powerful and crisp sound. Frequently on sale at staples for around 30-40 bucks. Amazing sound for the price.
- 24 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build Wings Of Freedom v1.2
Some bass, some decibels, some waves of sound. Nice sounding sounds.
- 21 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build 8700k 1080 Strix Obsidian 500D RGB Build
For cheap PC speaker, they certainly do their job. You get what you pay for and these are pretty cheap, so your expectations should be realistic. I will definitely be upgrading in the near future.
- 19 points
- 13 months ago
from completed build Constantine, Risen Omnipotent (v2.0)
These are the only desktop speakers I've ever purchased, and they're certainly a great value: they get unbelievably loud and the bass is rich. The sub-woofer thumps hard enough on the desk to cause my mouse to migrate. It would be nice if the sub-woofer had independent bass control, but that's nothing software can't overcome, and I don't think these speakers truly need it anyway - I just like to feel the beat and/or bombs!
I feel like I've had these speakers forever. They're still going strong, and I enjoy cranking them up while I clean house.
- 18 points
- 48 months ago
from completed build First Build. Excitement got the best of me...
Sounds okay, not bad, not amazing. Decent budget speakers. More than sufficient to just fill up a single bedroom.
- 17 points
- 54 months ago
from completed build My first Gaming PC
for the $ it sounds good with really good bass