* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Long Life Sleeve
- Transparent dark-gray fan blades for better LED effect
- Long life sleeve bearing for longer life expectancy
- Strong air flow to fortify cooling efficiency
- Silent operation as an excellent choice for case cooling
- RoHS compliance
- 3 to 4 Pin Adapter included
- Recommended for V10, V8, V6, Hyper 212+, Cosmos, Cosmos S, HAF 912, HAF 922, HAF 932, HAF X, CM 690 II, CM Storm Scout and Sniper.
- Air pressure (mmH2O): 2.94 mmH2O
- Life Expectation: 50,000 hours
- Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Current (Ampere): 0.35A ± 10%
- Power consumption: 4.2W ± 10%
- Weight: 116 g
- Screws: 4 pcs
- 25 points
- 54 months ago
from completed build The White Base
Extremely loud at max speeds.
Make sure you can set a custom fan curve or it'll drive you nuts.
- 20 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build Years in the Making
I got this fan when I was obsessed with Razer and before RGB was a thing. It moves air, and it reminds me of my past, haha.
- 19 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build 1st Time, 2nd Place, Under K
Cool blue LEDs, cheap price, and decent noise level (19 dbA). Uses M5 screws for securing to case.
- 17 points
- 56 months ago
from completed build Updated Gumby
Love these things as far as the look goes but they are a bit wobbly when the get up there. Plan on getting higher quality fans but will surely be keeping these.
- 16 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build Asus Corsair Black and Gold
The LEDs are bright, but now they're covered. It's pretty quiet, and I'm happy with the performance.
- 11 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build Emerald Dream - ~£600 Entry Level Machine
Cheap, but pretty good led fans for the money. These aren’t PWM which is a shame but they aren’t too noisy when DC controlled via the motherboard. At full 12v, they are audible at their maximum speed. Though it’d be nice to have more of a glow from them, the X design for the LEDs looks good.
- 10 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build green shitter
very very very loud but it moves alot of air so your call nothing wrong with them
- 6 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build First Gaming PC
Lights up and keeps cool. A little noisy though.
- 5 points
- 34 months ago
from completed build Zunimassa's Revenge (Poison Ivy 2.0)
Awesome fans that actually work on both sides of the isle. They make very nice airflow fans but also have enough static pressure to act as a very suitable radiator fan as well.
- 5 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build Bugdet Intel gamer
This case fan does the job for me. I like green LED. It has really powerfull CFM. Very noisy at full speed(2000 rpm). Even it is 3 pin connector i can set speed from my mobo, so i keep it to resonable rpm 1200-1300. Its good at this speed
- AMD FX-6300
- Radeon HD 7950
- AMD A4-4000
- Intel Core i7-3770K (@4.6GHz)
- GeForce GTX 780 Ti