Black / Blue
- Tuned for high pressure air delivery directly to components
- Better performance than standard case fans
- LED-lit translucent, frosted fan blades for a dramatic effect
- Specially designed fan blades and a sleeved bearing system for less vibration, noise and turbulence
- Available in single or twin packs.
- 29 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build A Little Sumpin Killer RI7G
very quiet fans.
- 23 points
- 23 months ago
from completed build HAF-Baked
It blows and sucks! It's Corsair. A little noisy under full RPM, but moves some air for sure.
- 14 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build RT3 (Gaming/Streaming/Audio Workstation)
They are blue and they spin. No PWM control though.
- 12 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build "Leviathan" - Blue/Black First Ever Custom PC
Great replacement for out of the box SP fans. If you want to slap some LED fans on your rad, this is my recommendation for sure. Runs quiet and is quiet pretty. Great LEDs.
- 6 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build Red White and Blue
I thought these for front intakes over the high airflow ones because they have a screen next to them and sucking air from narrow slits on the top and bottom of case. So the cpu went up by 10 degrees or more in all modes. i will just get water cooler.