|( 1 new from €218.11. Last updated 2 hours ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Cherry MX Blue
- 108 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build NZXT-Featured Kraken Cooled i7-5820k + GTX 980ti "Polska" Build
AMAZING MECHANICAL KEYBOARD, in a simple but sturdy metal casing. Blank keys add to taste. I went with the Cherry MX Brown switches. Very expensive, yes, but it's very high-quality. If you were deciding to build a keyboard from WASDKeyboards.com, choose this instead; it has a bit more style than the ultra-basic body from WASD. Keycaps are easily replaceable.
- 12 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build The Dragon
Look mom, no key labels! I like this keyboard okay. It's definitely super loud, and sometimes the lack of key labels annoys me, but I pretend it makes me stronger.
- Intel Core i7-4930K (@4.7GHz)
- GeForce GTX 970 (x2)
- Intel Core i7-6950X (@4.0GHz)
- Titan X (Pascal)
- Intel Core i7-5820K (@4.0GHz)
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti