|( 47 new from €166.99, 9 used from €146.07. Last updated 3 minutes ago. )|
|€166.00||+€8.99 s/h||In stock||€174.99||Buy|
|€189.90||+€6.99 s/h||In stock||€196.89||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Socket / CPU
Black / Silver
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 29 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build First Build
Great motherboard, however in every piece of online marketing the motherboard looks black but in reality the actual board is a dark brown. Also speakers would be nice and error code led can help with troubleshooting
- 16 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build First Build at 14 - The Cracker Computer 2.0
Very nice motherboard, a particular fan header was really hard to get to while keeping my cable y'know managed properly, but overall great board and comes with some dank features like hybrid fan headers which was great for cable management with my AIO.
- 8 points
- 6 months ago
from completed build Goku (Black) Themed Setup
Best bang for your buck motherboard and highly underrated. Only gripe with this thing is that the PCB is slightly brown which you can't see, and the lack of fan headers where there are only 4.
- 8 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build Decent
Yucky brown colour, lacks basic stuff like a physical power/reset switch and only has TWO system fan headers but a bunch of stupid LED headers.
- 3 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build My First Build
Phenomenal motherboard but not a lot of fan headers.
- 1 point
- 6 hours ago
from completed build Garfield (my first gaming PC which doubled in value)
An exceptional motherboard for AM4 CPUs. The X570 is ready to overclock your 3rd Generation Ryzen processor and offers just as much headers and inputs for hardware as the more expensive $200+ motherboards have to offer.
I would like at least 3 fan headers on the motherboard; I ended up using a converter. And definitely 6 or 8 sound channel arrangement in the back at the I/O. Otherwise, an awesome first motherboard or budget piece.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters