|( 7 new from €96.90. Last updated 13 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX12V / EPS12V
PCIe 6+2-Pin Connectors
Molex 4-Pin Connectors
- 30 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build Stay Positive
I decided to take a chance on this power supply, as I hadn't heard of them until two weeks ago. There are a few things that I liked before I hit the purchase button.
- It's 80+ gold and a Tier 1 on Tom's Hardware's PSU tier list 2.0
- Fully modular flat cables
- It comes with different sticker designs for the side of the power supply. the standard one in blue that is already on it, as well as green and red designs. I haven't seen any PSU at this price point or even the $200+ price point that gives you that option!
One thing I didn't like: The design of the Sata/Molex cables.... just... why?
- 18 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build Siege
Tier 1 on Toms Hardware and Tier 2 on LinusTechTips. The design is nice and has nice looking flat cables.
- 13 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build A Suitable Upgrade
You got to love the stickers. As much as power supplies are hidden, it's nice to know that they're still keeping with the colour scheme of the build...
Cables supplied are plentiful and come in a flattened ribbon format but I found them a little stiff to route comfortably. They've also assumed a multi-drive setup so the SATA cables come as 4 connectors staggered along one cable. Molex, as well, comes as part of a chain of SATA and Molex connectors on one cable. For smaller builds, this excess cabling quickly gets out of hand, so watch out for that and be prepared to buy extensions/shorter alternative cabling.
Power supply itself is excellent. Quality build, 80+ Gold, modular,and with stickers, at this price point, is just fantastic.
- 8 points
- 9 months ago
from completed build 'Murica
A highly rated power supply still going strong after 3 years in a dusty PC.