|( 28 new from €169.99, 2 used from €155.15 . Last updated 1 minute ago. )|
|€169.80||+€8.99 s/h||In stock||€178.79||Buy|
|€184.90||+€6.90 s/h||In stock||€191.80||Buy|
|€189.90||+€6.99 s/h||In stock||€196.89||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- Z390 AORUS ELITE
Socket / CPU
Black / Silver
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
- 2242/2260/2280/22110 M-key
- 2242/2260/2280 M-key
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
USB 2.0 Headers
USB 3.2 Gen 1 Headers
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Headers
USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Headers
- 30 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build Aesthetically Pink
Great value motherboard with very good overclocking capabilities. Plenty of LEDs to make your build shine.
- 5 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build 2k gaming pc
Good motherboard for overclocking!
- 5 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build No RGB lights delight - Gaming/Office rig.
£167.99 from Amazon - delivery 24 hours
Another long time decision to make. Still not sure if I should have gone for a more expensive board. Have used Gigabyte a lot over the years and been pretty happy with them. I decided on this board for the extra USB connections oh and it looks pretty!
Install was fine. One point to note that once the graphics card was in there was little access to the SATA ports on the mobo. Best to attached your SATA cables first.
I found the F-Panel connecting instructions on page 18 of the manual are very confusing. Colours on the mobo to the ones mentioned in the manual did not at first appear to match. Got there in the end and used the plastic clip provided to help seat the leads properly.
- 4 points
- 13 months ago
from completed build Mr. Solo Dolo
Great board.. I find the BIOS really easy to use even though there tends to be a lot of complaints with the BIOS..... Voltage tends to spike but other than a solid board that looks amazing.
- 3 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build My 2020 Rig
A friend and I built basically the same build and both of us had the same thing happen: First startup wouldn't post and get's stuck in a restart loop. To resolve d/c power wait for all power to be used by LEDs and whatnot then reconnect power. Very unsettling.
There is also interference over the line-out audio - a very faint fuzzy buzzing.
- 1 point
- 4 months ago
from completed build i9 A590 RTX2070
Love this board. The Windows software is a little questionable, but the BIOS seems to be well implemented, though I have heard reports of error codes with firmware version F7. None of this is enough to take away a star in my opinion. Lots of options for brave overclockers.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- Intel Core i7-9700K (@5 GHz)
- GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Intel Core i5-9600K
- GeForce GTX 1070
- Intel Core i5-9600K
- GeForce RTX 2070