- 12 megapixels/second Image processing
- 30G Max. acceleration
- Up to 1000 reports/second USB report rate
- 8 million clicks Buttons (Left/Right)
- Interchangeable grips
- Next-generation gaming laser
- Onboard memory
- You can program up to five profiles (keyboard macros, dpi settings, and LED colors)
- Weight-tuning system
- Custom-color LEDs
- On-the-fly adjustable dpi
- Polytetrafluoroethylene feet
- 54 points
- 50 months ago
from completed build Black Savings
after 8 year, I cant remember what other gaming mice feel like!
- 11 points
- 60 months ago
from completed build Forever Red & Black
The classic G9x has been going for years. I'm going to be sad when this one breaks and I can't find another to replace it.
- 5 points
- 53 months ago
from completed build First build for gaming and general use.
Great mouse for gaming i know its discontinued but it works good for me.