|( 8 new from €89.90 . Last updated 12 minutes ago. )|
|€90.90||+€12.90 s/h||In stock||€103.80||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.de at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Eclipse P400A Digital
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 280 mm / 11.024" With Drive Cages
- 420 mm / 16.535" Without Drive Cages
- 470 mm x 210 mm x 465 mm
- 18.504" x 8.268" x 18.307"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 45.895 L
- 1.621 ft³
- 29 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build The Forge
Case was a joy to work in and the airflow through the front panel is outstanding. Whilst the cooler clearance is supposedly 160mm this fits the Dark Rock Pro 4 easily.
- 13 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build My first build!
I love this case, it looks great and has good build quality.
- 7 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build 2020 REHASH!
The PC case came with some warping on the round edges of the top plate, and the pins for the rear side panel were bent, so I had to re-bend them with a flathead. The PC case and its fans are really beautiful though, and the Velcro straps in the case helped with the cable management as well. The on-board controller is also a really neat plus, one less piece of software to download.
- 5 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build Ben's First anti-ghetto PC - Value, Stock, not boot-camp
I like this case a lot, but it's most definitely a lower-end case. Besides the excellent cooling, pretty good looks, solid price/performance ratio, and fairly nice feature set, below are my issues or nitpicks with this case:
- Cable routing when opening the case is pretty poor. The areas they put the cables will definitely not be able to reach certain locations on certain motherboards. Not only that, but the front fan cables are pretty darn short and have to very cleverly attached to the motherboard. I'm yet to find a case with cables with sufficiently cable length, but this case does come somewhat close to making it.
- The height of the top panel makes it really tough to work towards the top of the motherboard with it on. Taking it off isn't the easiest task either, so be prepared.
- Cable managament room is... manageable, but not terribly optimal. The modular power supply cables that I definitely installed properly have popped out of place while doing cable management due to the really tight area for them to exit when the drive bays are in. Ideally, this won't happen while the computer is on and jostled a bit. There aren't too many cable zip tie points either, so you have to get clever, once again.
Overall, this is hopefully going to be a trend-setter of a case. I don't mind RGB (though I absolutely respect blacked-out builds and the like), but mesh intake areas NEED to become a trend. It can look great, performs well, is easy to clean, and seems to be rather cost efficient and easy to work with.
The Cooler Master NR600 is a great example of how super-fine mesh can work well, and the Phanteks P400A-D does their own version of it quite well. I can't wait to see interested baby cases and gargantuan towers with this airflow-a-little-before-looks design mindset, if that is what the designers are thinking. I want to see someone do this smaller mid-tower design better, but I really like where this is going.
- 2 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build WhiteLight
Great case, thumbscrews are a godsend for the left panel. Right panel has a slight problem with cable management for the 24 PIN and PCIE connectors. A few zip ties and the provided straps had it looking "ok". Front panel is nice, the mesh is pretty cool and cools well.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters