ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 290 mm / 11.417" With Drive Cages
- 400 mm / 15.748" Without Drive Cages
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 9 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build Cute Iceberg! LED lighting, Black 'n' White
Pros: strict but not boxy design, spacious, double acrylic window, silent.
Cons: a little bit expensive, standart 2x140mm fans and 1x120mm fan are only 3 pin.
- 9 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build WishIHadPSUCover
I will start out by pointing out the the cons of this case:
The limited space behind the motherboard tray, even though i got a fully modular PSU i still had a hard time closing the backpanel of the case.
The easily bendable metal. My case even came with the metal a bit bended.
And some pros:
Really nice airflow.
Stays relatively silent.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters