- 6400dpi 4G Dual Sensor System
- Rubberized contoured thumb grip for added control
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- Adjustable side buttons
- Razer Synapse Onboard Memory
- Up to 200 inches per second /50g acceleration
- Seven independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- On-the-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- 9 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build First Build :)
Hehehe I found this at one of my moms apartments, I guess the last person who lived there forgot it. Solid mouse but I should probably get a mouse pad, even though it still works very well just gliding around on my desk.
- 8 points
- 19 months ago
from completed build Updated Build
I found this at an apartment I helped clean out, the left click is pretty janky and the whole thing itself is showing its age. I was thinking of getting a new mouse soon because this one is costing me rounds in Counter Strike!
- 7 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build My First Custom PC - Espionage
It looks sleek, feels awesome, molds to my hand. The lighting is bright but unobtrusive. The s scroll wheel feels amazing. It has the ability for really high sensitivity. I love mine. The only issue is that if you haven't launched synapse in your session it sometimes disconnects.