add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Why don't I get any replies on my "Part list opinions wanted" posts?!

JazzMeister

62 months ago

I really need help deciding what PSU and case to get for my Black Friday build (Want to buy today - FREAKING out!), but no one ever answers. What is REALLY disheartening to see is posts that have several replies within minutes of posting - that's just twisting the knife...

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 2 points

You haven't had it up long. Relax. The only problem that there is is that you haven't picked anything. What psu's are available in NZ? Is there any reason you can't get the EVGA G2 750W? What else are you considering?

Also, we're only giving opinions. You need to take responsibility. It's your money. Try doing solid research first.

• 62 months ago
  • 0 points

A) I wasn't simply referring to my latest post, I posted one yesterday but for some reason it's gone now... :\ B) I am buying everything but the case from the US. C) I did the research, I'm just stumped, I haven't the foggiest clue concerning PSUs nor what a good case would be.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

That psu is what I'd recommend. As for the case, you're on your own. It's the most personal part of the build and you need to know what you want before asking advice from anyone else.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I suggest tomshardware.com. They are quick to help and have a lot more people that regularly post and actually know what they are talking about.

[comment deleted]
  • 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I use the US section because it's cheaper to BUY US. NewZealand is absolutely atrocious for electronics - both in range and price.

[comment deleted]
  • 62 months ago
  • 1 point

That's why I use NZpost's youshop. Much cheaper than fedex - I buy stuff from Amazon all the time.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

You do know that U.S does not include tax and you will have to manually add it on right?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube