add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Search for User added to website

ReDnAx1991

60 months ago

Hi I am always looking for a way to search for users as I remember a lot of usernames or part of the username. I would love to see a little search box which says Search User. I don't know if anyone ever asked for this already or that it has been discussed, but it would be interesting to see added to the website.

Now I search for users by replacing https://pcpartpicker.com/user/ReDnAx1991 with their name, but this is very inefficient and I need to know/remember the full name of the user.

Thanks for reading, hope to see support from fellow PCPartPickers.

Comments

• 60 months ago
  • 3 points

I agree. It would be very nice to have a friend list or a search feature like you mentioned at the least.

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

We have no plans for a user search on the site but are discussing ways to implement a saved list of users as favorites/friends/etc

• 60 months ago
  • 3 points

Maybe you could also add something like a follow button for builds and users. So that you can see when a build has an update or an user has uploaded a new build.

• 45 months ago
  • 0 points

Did you decide yet?

[comment deleted]
  • 60 months ago
  • 1 point

or just a search bar in general for the Forum itself, would be nice

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

I agree

• 44 months ago
  • 0 points

Its here already

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube