add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Apach3
  • 66 months ago

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before, but I would REALLY like to see the option/ability to separate "Saved Parts Lists" into various custom groups.

Here's what I'm saying: suppose you want to make a couple of parts lists for some build ideas, and afterwards you want to make parts lists for friends and family that may be looking for an upgrade. How it's laid out now, you only have one group, and that's the root "Saved Parts Lists" section of a user's account. Parts list groups would allow the user to put, say, three builds into a group named "Ideas for a future build" and, say, four builds into a group named "In case family and friends need new PCs" rather than seven builds that aren't outwardly distinguished other than what their custom titles may be.

To me, it would make organization so much easier, since I use the site often for the purposes described above.

Comments

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

Interesting idea and something we can look into.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube