add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best Close looped watercooling for the 750D

Tahab_1
  • 72 months ago

Hi,

So I was thinking about going for the h100i... but it just seems so small compared to the case itself. I think a bigger rad and fans would benefit my cooling especially because I have a bigger case.

It's gotta be under £100

Comments

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

It doesn't really matter what it seems to be or looks like. All that matters is hard performance numbers.

I have an H100i in a Cooler Master Storm Stryker, which is bigger than the 750D, and I'm doing fine (even when I turn off many of my case fans for silence).

If you're really worried or you just want as much cooling as possible (if only slightly better), your next options under £100 would be 280mm radiators:

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/nzxt-cpu-cooler-krakenx60
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/cooler-master-cpu-cooler-rln28l20pkr1

People tend to avoid 280mm radiators because it's harder to find good aftermarket static pressure fans that are 140mm, while the 120mm market is full of different offerings.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Cheers! I will be changing both fans with Noctuas. Which would you recommend then? Out of the two?

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't know much about either of them but if I had to make a snap decision I'd go with the Kraken X60 as it can be adapted to a Kraken G10 GPU bracket if you ever upgrade to a new CPU cooler.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube