add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Posting Guidelines - Please Read Before Submitting

manirelli

65 months ago

To receive the best feedback from community we suggest that you use this template when posting for advice. Good luck with your build and don't be afraid to ask a lot of questions!

- Budget:
- Peripherals required (monitor, keyboard/mouse, etc):
- Operating System required:

Please note: If you already have a parts list put together and want to run it by the community please use the Part List Opinions Wanted forum instead.

Comments

• 56 months ago
  • 85 points

Would it be possible to add some drop down boxes that the original poster has to complete before they post to say what country they are in and what their budget is? Too many people seem to work on the basis that those replying will be psychic.

• 52 months ago
  • 8 points

that would be awsome!

• 65 months ago
  • 22 points

And form factor: Tiny (mini-ITX), medium (Micro-Atx) Large (ATX) or jumbo (larger than ATX).

Good advice manirelli!

• 56 months ago
  • 11 points

Color theme and overclocking would also help the people putting the builds together.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Dont you mean wombo?.... Wombo combo?

• 48 months ago
  • 4 points

THAT AIN'T FALCO

GET YO (profanity) WHOOPED.

• 48 months ago
  • -2 points

OMFG OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 65 months ago
  • 15 points

Also add:

Do you want any preferances for the build, certain brand name,... etc,

manirelli is there any way to put it as a sticky so they can always see before posting?

• 65 months ago
  • 10 points

and a duplicate copy stickied to the "Part List Opinions Wanted" forum too.

• 65 months ago
  • 6 points

Why not all forums to make it helpful.

• 52 months ago
  • 4 points

Not sure why you were downvoted on that... Good idea

• 65 months ago
  • 4 points

Is it possible to make a template for topic creation in this sub-forum with mandatory fields plus an other section?

• 65 months ago
  • 6 points

I like the idea of a template, but it shouldn't be mandatory in my opinion.

• 64 months ago
  • 14 points

I don't mean to say all fields mandatory but just a few which specify the wants of the OP and his/her means to attain it. I read a few of the posts here then just stopped because they basically read "0mg bild bf4 suprmachine 4 me."

• 51 months ago
  • 2 points

It would also be nice to know where in the world you are buying parts. I'm in the US, and prices differ vastly just between the US and Canada.

• 51 months ago
  • 9 points

That's the second bullet point in the list.

• 51 months ago
  • 5 points

that's odd, bc no one seems to follow it.

• 51 months ago
  • 4 points

I like your snark :P

• 51 months ago
  • 8 points

I mean, it's better than admitting that you can't read, right?

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

Will do!

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 54 months ago
  • 13 points

Please create your own post. This is simply a guideline for the forum.

• 51 months ago
  • 11 points

Please make your own thread in the Create A Part List For Me forum.

[comment deleted]
  • 51 months ago
  • 7 points

^ this, I have found 5 GTX 980s in the Seattle area for $400, 4 new in box, one used

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube