add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

devils's canyon update 5/12/14

Comments

• 73 months ago
  • 2 points

these are still speculations i wouldn't believe that till we start to see more hands on reviews. also because the voltage regulator is back on the motherboard this 5ghz on air can be dependent on the motherboard again.

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for being the level headed anchor. Best not to make the omelet before cracking the eggs or something like that.

• 73 months ago
  • 2 points

ty im actually looking to upgrade the the asus z97 deluxe so im hoping for good reveiws of the haswell refresh to be good.

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

Same here!

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

The voltage regulator is back on the mobo? Devil's Canyon will be compatible with current Z87 boards though, so how would that work?

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

no they wont check your info again

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

Whoops my bad. The Haswell Refresh CPUs will be compatible with Z87. Devil's Canyon, or the unlocked Haswell Refresh chips will require a 9 chipset. There's way too many names for me to keep track of

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube