add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Klishay
  • 3 months ago

Anyone play? I know i'm probably a little late on this, but I just got it over the weekend. Basically it's Kind of a bottle royal with heavy PvE elements, I'd compare it to escape from Tarkov. Only downloaded it yesterday so haven't got much play time, but this game seems very underrated. Looking for people to play with, or if anyone has some advice/opinions they'd like to share feel free!

As of now 2/24 it's on sale for 40% off ($24 USD) on steam, until march 2nd (Another week).

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

i play this game on the daily and it's underrated for sure! my opinion the main important things you need for the hunter is a melee weapon like a knife or dusters brass knuckles, medpacks, sticky bomb, and the most important of them all a perk called fanning. fanning will just let you spam you're pistol or revolver all day long. it's wonderful if you get caught off guard by hunters at a short/medium range distance and also good for killing the bounty. i find the quickplay mode difficult at times but if you find stacked gear and win the game you get to keep the hunter and everything you find in that game. also if you play solo and like to play sneaky use the full sized crossbow! once you get the hang of it you will eventually feel like rambo trust me lol.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

Finally someone replied! Appreciate the advice, never knew why I was getting spammed with pistols so that makes sense now lol. So far I've really only been playing quick mode, feel like bounty hunt is a little rough solo/with randoms. I can definitely see what you mean about the crossbow, I just need to get used to having to hit R manually every time on guns that hold one shot lol. One thing I've noticed is that I can only find quick matches on US East servers (I'm on West, primary is set to West). Not an issue, but something I've noticed. Appreciate the input by the way!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube