add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

wc tubing routing suggestions.

StevieG998
  • 2 months ago

Hi,

I'm considering moving my hardware to the Lian Li O11D.

I would use the Lian Li O11D Distro-Plate G1 and I have the ASUS XI Formula mobo with the integrated VRM cooling.

I would just want to be able to visualise something before I make the necessary purchases. Can someone either link me to similar configurations or suggest some tube routing from the cpu to vrm cooling and back to the distro that would look good?

Cheers

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Here is a list of all builds on this site with that combo, quick scan shows some with custom loops: https://pcpartpicker.com/builds/by_part/jGYLrH#e=1988,2008,2001,1892

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube