add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
blueboozer
  • 4 months ago

Anybody familiar with how to fix this error? "File System Filter 'BEDaisy' (Version 10.0 unloaded successfully"

Fortnite and COD crash and this is what I get in the events

Here is my build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/r8nH99

Any help with how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

It's the anti cheat software.

It gets buggy at times check and see if Windows is allowing it access to update.

And update all your BIOS, network, chipset, and graphics drivers to the newest stable versions.

Only takes one off or out of date driver to cause problems with battle eye anti cheat.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks! I will see if this works.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

I turned the OC off and it seemed to fix the problem.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube