add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best FPS Games

Artatine
  • 4 months ago

Hello PCPP community, I'm wondering whether or not there are any cool FPS games. I'm thinking about Rainbow 6, and that game that scheduled to release later this year called "Nine to Five". Basically any cool tactical shooters with OK graphics. Thanks!

Comments

• 4 months ago
  • 4 points

Team Fortress 2 (aka TF2) is amazing, it's free to play, very fun to play with friends. If you're a newbie I'd suggest starting with the payload game-mode.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks, i was already considering the game. Along with Apex Legends and other cool games :D

• 4 months ago
  • 3 points

Left 4 dead 2, honestly a great game that i believe has aged well.

DayZ, definitely controversial but still a fun game to play if you have friends with ya.

Team Fortress 2 because unlike overwatch has a development team that actually cares about its players.

Fallout New Vegas and 4, as the the "third" installment of the series is really overrated.

Doom 2016 is fun one aswell though i only have 30 hours on it.

Yeah i get it im an old... person

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is a singleplayer fps game with a strong focus on tactics and strategy. The newest one is a bit old, it came out in 2010. Or if you can wait, there will be a new one coming out in 2021.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

DOOM 2016 is awesome for fast-paced action (albeit less tactical and more run-n-gun). Planetside 2 is awesome for large scale co-op PVP MMOFPS chaos.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

I have a deep love for hardcore FPS shooters. I've been playing obscene amounts of Tarkov and DayZ lately. DayZ should only be played with mods because the base game is so boring that it's not even tolerable. Download the DZSA launcher alongside the game for the best DayZ experience. Tarkov is also fun but incredibly difficult, it's not at all a casual experience.

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube