add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Elder Scrolls VI

PennyForThoughts
  • 4 months ago

Who here is looking forward to the new Elder Scrolls or are ready for it to end lackluster like Fallout 76?

Comments

• 4 months ago
  • 2 points

If you expect a Bethesda title to be polished, finished, or perfect at launch your always going to be disappointed.

• 4 months ago
  • 2 points

Hoping for the best, waiting for reviews to come out, preordering nothing

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Same.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "General > Off Topic" to "Software > Games / Gaming".

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

That was fast.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Fallout 76 was nothing but a cashgrab, I hope they put some passion into this game. Also give Fallout IP to Obsidian again, get them to make a GOOD Fallout game.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Fallout 4 wasn't as good as New Vegas, but I did like it. The expansion of Nick Valentine's back story in Far Harbor was good. Piper and Curie were very likable characters. I liked the Minutemen (even though the ever quest settlement thing did get annoying). A good institute companion would have been nice to help flesh out their faction.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

I look forward for this game for sure. But we'll have to wait for a very long time. I know it's been almost a decade from the last TES release but people tend to forget how long are the breaks in release schedule between Bethesda's games. And we are going to have another major big game from them before the TES6. Starfield may release this year but I would guess it will be ether 2021 or 2022. Given the fact that they will probably want to support the game after release with DLCs and paid mods for about year or two, we probably won't hear about TES6 until 2025.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Yup, looking forward to it very much! But to be honest, its so far out at the moment anyways I expect, not really on my immediate radar

Do I expect absolute polish or perfection, nope. But Had an absolute blast with Skyrim and Oblivion at launch and more so once mods etc come out.

Hopefully there are some lessons learnt from 76, I suppose starfield will show if Bethesda have chnaged ship. Though to be honest, for me only 76 has really fallen down, very much enjoyed most ES (and Elder scrolls online) and fallout games.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

I never played ES because it seemed overpriced.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Quiet the opposite IMO. Sooooo much content for the price. Single player, dungeons, trials etc. For a price to hour ratio it is by far the highest value game I have played. I have poured in about 2500 hours over 2 and a bit years or so at a cost of around £275 including ESO + subscription during that time. In comparison a triple AAA game with great single player like witcher 3 + expansions is around £60 or so and will last around 150 or so hours doing everything.

Compared to when it launched, the game has massively been improved and overhauled.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Interesting

[comment deleted]
  • 4 months ago
  • 1 point

No i don't think it will be a mess like Fallout 76 was.

In fact, Fallout 4 was pretty good.

But as far as i Bethesda know, it will still have a lot of bugs and annoyances like that. lol

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube