add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Pump and res questionsss

xPete
  • 2 months ago

I am planning to loop my inwin a1 and I know it is very tight but I am planning on putting a pump and res combo in it. I have measured it and it is quite posible. Question is, with this pump can I use the top hole/fill port as an inlet port? and the inlet port beside the outlet port as an fill/drain valve?

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Yes, it is explained on the page you linked. You need two additional parts:

The top of this combo unit can be used as an inlet by adding the EK-RES X3 - Multiport TOP and an EK-RES X3 - Internal Tube with the corresponding length to your reservoir size. The Internal Tube is important to prevent the splashing sound of the coolant inside the reservoir and to prevent coolant foaming. It is recommended that the end of the internal inlet tube is submerged in coolant.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube