add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Any Headset Recommendations?

PennyForThoughts

2 months ago

I was looking to get a headset. I was wondering I could get a good headset with a decent mic under $70, or if I would have to purchase them separately.

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

So why recommend that specific headset?

[comment deleted]
  • 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Gotcha! I'll add it to my list then

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

are you looking to stream?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I have been thinking about it.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

id get a separate mic. i have a fifine one, got it on amazon for like 40$ and it works like a champ

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Should I pair it with the headset I forgot recommended?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

its up to you, personally i use the corsair virtuoso headset, AMAZING audio quality, unfortunately, not very cost effective (i got them for my b day)

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

How would this compare to the vmoda that people keep talking about in this thread?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

it wouldent. while that headset is very cheap, it is... well... very cheap. of course if your on the worlds tightest budget, it MIGHT make due, but it is not at all good quality for streaming and will get you no where.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

i'm going to follow up with the current top comment and recommend the SHP9500 and the V-moda boomPro, it's a very good, inexpensive combo and would serve you well

eventually i would save up for a nicer mic, something standalone, because you don't need it immediately

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Would the mic that viper recomended work?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, but i tend to avoid USB microphones as they can have some weird static issues that seem less common in normal microphones

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube