add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Will this get the job done? I don’t believe it

Triplechocolatecake

2 months ago

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2Jqbhg

So after researching and asking around we came up with this as a DEDICATED STREAMING PC. Will I really be able to capture everything on my gaming pc with no frame drops or experiencing lag because of incoming alerts, and animated overlays, and a dslr camera as my webcam. This looks to cheap and non reliable then again I don’t know how or what you need for streaming but can someone break it down to me and make it clear to me. Thanks in advanced

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

If this PC is handling ONLY the streaming load (not the game you're playing, that would need to be handled by a separate PC) it's plenty.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes. I have a gaming pc dedicated to only gaming. I went an added this capture card so (this streaming pc) the streaming pc can capture everything on the gaming pc. I was just wondering if the streaming pc would be able to keep up with alerts, animated overlays, google browser open, and the webcam on top of that streaming at 60fps with a nice quality. You’re saying yes but not explaining how >.<

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Well I don't personally have a dual PC setup, but I can't think of a reason it wouldn't work. The 3200g has 4 cores, all of which will be dedicated to the streaming task ensuring it works almost flwalessly with the capture card. I'm no expert on streaming, just offering my opinion

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I respect it! I really appreciate it thank you for the help

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

No problem :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube