add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need help with a project build

waldorbigbill

21 days ago

The church that I attend wants to replace there older pc it's about seven years old with a newer one. They have asked me to reach out and get quotes but also some feel that they should just buy another prebuilt from Dell with a four-year warranty. I personally feel we could get a much better pc if we build it but I also feel it would be overkill for what it is used for.

The pc now is currently used to play a program that displays the lyrics for words and powerpoint.  The new build will require the specs to be based on this set to the ultra settings  https://support.easyworship.com/support/solutions/articles/6000047711

We would also like to have a video capture card that would work with this program. It would require windows 10 pro 64, and a stand-alone copy of office along with a copy of easy worship. Need one 24-27 inch monitor standard wire keyboard and mouse. I would like an SSD drive for programs but bigger storage for when they do video. They gave us a budget of 2500 and 400 of that must go toward the easy worship program. With that being said any help would be great my goal is to get the most buck for the bang and do it cheap as possible. We would also like to be able to play blue ray or stream 2 or 4 k content on the projector we have. The machine can be prebuilt or built from the ground up. I have reached out to most pc builders and 80% just send a listing for a stock pc.

Comments

• 21 days ago
  • 1 point

Should be able to handle everything

(also, the lists given by the other user are rather unbalanced and excessive)

PCPartPicker Part List

Type Item Price
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor $326.99 @ SuperBiiz
Motherboard MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard $114.99 @ B&H
Memory OLOy 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory $99.99 @ Newegg
Storage MyDigitalSSD BPX Pro 1.92 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive $229.99 @ Amazon
Storage Seagate Barracuda 6 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive $137.54 @ Amazon
Video Card NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Video Card $499.99 @ Best Buy
Case be quiet! Pure Base 600 ATX Mid Tower Case $79.90 @ Amazon
Power Supply FSP Group Hydro G 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply $99.99 @ Amazon
Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit $115.49
Software Microsoft Office Home & Business 2019 - 1 Device Software $220.00 @ Walmart
Monitor AOC 27V2H 27.0" 1920x1080 75 Hz Monitor $143.26 @ B&H
Keyboard Logitech MK120 Wired Slim Keyboard With Optical Mouse $14.99 @ Newegg
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $2083.12
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-11-17 19:45 EST-0500
  • 21 days ago
  • 0 points

i gotchu just gimme a sec

• 21 days ago
  • 0 points

US dollars right? And 2100 budget?

• 21 days ago
  • 0 points

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8Gh3Zf RGB build (dont ask why RGB lol)

• 21 days ago
  • 0 points

ima come up with a non-RGB build in a sec

• 21 days ago
  • 0 points

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/GNBLPn Non-RGB monochrome build

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube