add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

need help on my first pc budget build (£700) for gaming and streaming.

Empra

1 month ago

started streaming a while ago and got a small community but my pc is holding me back, it drops in fps a lot when i play (league of legends is main game) as well as i can't stream and have the client open as the same time as the internet browser or discord. is there any pc build that i can use for now then upgrade it in the future as time passes. (P.S. i don't have a lot of knowledge about pc's)

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

What are you running for the current PC so we know if anything can be salvaged and give you a better experience.

• 24 days ago
  • 1 point

sorry for the late reply i was busy with school work and didn't have time to respond. my old pc is like any other average desktop with nothing special to it plus i will be passing it on to someone else to use when i get my new pc.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

if you are building a whole new pc then I think this lest should be good enough. I'm not the best at these though. https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/4CMJ8M

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

This is probably a bit overkill for LoL but here's what I would recommend for your budget of $700. I will be using US pricing so take this with a grain of salt. The parts would be a Ryzen 7 2700, a b450 motherboard, 16 GB T-Force Vulkan Z 3200 Mhz RAM, a TCSun Bow 240 GB SSD, a 2TB HDD, a cheap EVGA 1660, any case around $60 or less, and whatever PSU fits in your budget. You can use the 2700 to upgrade to Ryzen 3000 on the B450 motherboard. The 2700 will be great for streaming with 8 cores and 16 threads, and the 1660 will definitely handle LoL. When you build it, just follow a guide from Bitwit or PaulsHardware. Good luck with your PC!

• 24 days ago
  • 1 point

Here's what I would go with. It's better than everything I've seen on here so far.

R7 2700x - 8 cores 16 threads of gaming/streaming capable goodness. Great for streaming if you want to CPU encode

RTX 2060 - Mid-range GPU, not much to say about it other than it'll tear up any game you throw at it in 1080p. Would've gone with a 5700 but NVIDIA cards are more reliable and the NVENC encoding is better than the AMD counterpart.

Enjoy, reply with any questions :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube