add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Opinion about this two configs

PedroJMSilva

1 month ago

Hi guys,

I want to buy a new computer, end of November, and I made these two builds.

Intel: pcpartpicker

AMD: pcpartpicker

The use is mostly games, cs go, apex, gta v, some fifa/pes and wow.

Which of the options would or would you advise me to go? And what could i improve in the builds. At intel maybe i can go for an i7 9700K, instead of the i5 if it's worth it.

Can someone help me to get my prices together and see if on black friday I can save some €€?

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Both are good options but I would personally lean towards the Ryzen build due to its flexibility in terms of what it is capable of. It certainly opens up more options if you ever end up streaming, editing, etc. Plus, it's mostly on-par with performance of the i5 so I wouldn't worry about that as much.

I don't believe an i7 would be worth it over an i5 since this is just a gaming PC. The i5 and Ryzen 5 are very strong performers.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the answer, i'm more towards intel because I already have the water cooler from "Ccooler Master", still using for the first time and could not get the am4 kit upgrade for him, in case I go to ryzen. I will have to sell it and buy another one because I can't find another option to use it, and CM says they dont have more kit upgrades.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

The Ryzens already have coolers, so not an issue here.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube