add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

game's keep crashing!!!

M.Singh

1 month ago

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/bPZBPn so this is my build and everytime i play Apex the game crashes every so ofthen, but it at least crashes once everytime i open it and i don't get any error code. the on the new COD the game crashes every other match or so, and i get an error that says Directx enccountered an unrecoverable error. I was looking for any advice thanks in advance.

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

Sounds like a driver issue. I would use DDU to uninstall your current display drivers and start a fresh install of the latest driver.

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

ok ill try that and see how it goes thanks

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

+1 to what ProbablyProdigy said.

But don't just download and install the latest NVIDIA drivers, go to the GPU manufacturers website and download the driver specifically for your card.

I learned this the hard way with an old GPU I had, in that I had to use very specific sets of drivers for the card. Every-time Windows Update would run it'd install the latest NVIDIA driver and my system would be screwed again.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube