add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I can't connect to Netflix through Windscribe VPN

Denife

1 month ago

I've been using VPN (actually Windscribe) for several months, and I can't connect to Netflix to watch my favourite films. The speed seems to be ok, and other sites e. g. Facebook and others are available and work properly but VPN still refuses to work on Netflix. It's a kind of mystery to me...

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

You have to buy their premium WindFlix servers or else Netflix is blocked.

There are plenty of other free VPN's out there, like ProtonVPN. Just remember that you are the product if a service is free.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Yup, they will block known VPN IP addresses.

• 29 days ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, they ban countries without access but you can easily backdoor this with VPNs, that actually works. You can check out different services from this link for Popcorn and Netflix.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube