add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Help with Transfer.

Jamesjohnson28

6 months ago

My 500GB SSD that has windows 10 and all of my programs has only 11GB left on it. How can i transfer all of my data and programs to my 2TB Drive i added to the PC without having to reinstall all of my programs? All i want left on my SSD is the OS. I though about cloning my SSD but that would transfer my OS as well.

Comments

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Well data is easy to move. And some programs can just be moved as well. But to do everything? You're probably looking at reinstalling some things. Or at least having to update shortcuts to point at the new locations.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube